In this episode we cover:
- What are you most insecure about your body?
- Self-body image and personal insecurities & effects of social media
- Components of Body Image
- “The problem with social media is not that it’s full of gorgeous, successful, stylish people. It’s that it’s full of gorgeous, successful, stylish people who are supposed to be just like us.” – Anuschka Rees, Beyond Beautful
- “Be happy with your skin. Celebrate your color. Love your cellulites and scars because they tell stories of what you’ve gone thru. And when we learn and realise these, we can be better example to our kids.” – Roma Miclat
- “That body that is given to you is a blessing. You can become the best version of yourself. Don’t be someone else.” – Patricia Buhril