On this episode of #Adulting101, let’s talk about HOME! My guest, Regina Viola Cello is an Interior Designer and a professor at DLS-CSB. She shared her knowledge, tips and experiences so we can fully understand and manage our expectations if we’re preparing to build our first home.
WATCH ON YOUTUBE
In this episode we talk about:
- The realistic budget and buffer that you need to prepare when you’re planning to build your first home.
- Basic things that we must consider or know when you’re planning to build your first home.
- Common mistakes when building your house.
- The role of architect, engineer and interior designer and the importance of consulting them.
- Tips during home renovations
- how often should you renovate
- what must be checked/ changed
- Scandinavian/Minimalist Home Style
- Advise if you are planning to build your first home