In this episode we cover:
- The different ways to listen.
- Hearing versus listening
- How listening with intention can change your conversation & relationship.
- “Listening is a skill. You need to listen to get cues. It will help you respond better and there will be fewer assumptions, therefore fewer misunderstandings.” – Roma Miclat
- “Hearing and listening are 2 different things and what separates these two is the intention to understand.” – Roma Miclat
- “Do not listen with the intention to reply but listen with the intention to understand.”
- “No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.” – Regina Brett