FACT: Disneyland Hotel stay is not cheap and while we have the option to book our stay using 3rd party websites, we wanted to avoid problems so we made reservations directly to their website.
Our travel to Hong Kong was focused mainly on our trip to Disneyland-THAT’S IT! Seriously, guys! So we had to think it through and make sure that we can make the most out of our stay.
If we’ll have an overnight stay & check-in at 2 PM, we barely got half a day to explore the theme park & then the following day, we’ll have breakfast until 9 AM (with Disney characters) and then prepare for check-out at 11 AM. – THAT’S TOO SHORT!!!!
So we got their 2 Nights Plus Offer and some add-ons.
Check-in: 2:00 PM / Check-out: 11:00 AM
2 NIGHTS PLUS OFFER – DELUXE ROOM
- 15% off Flexible Rates (ROOM ONLY)
- Free Room Upgrade (Subject on Availability)
- Only applies when you book a Standard Room
- Attraction Priority Admission Pass (at least 1 of the following attractions)
- Mickey’s PhilharMagic
- Mystic Manor
- HyperSpace Mountain
- Big Grizzly Mountain Runaway Mine Cars
- Iron Man Experience
- Complimentary soft drinks to each guest when dining at any table service restaurants in the hotels.
- 2-Day Ticket
- valid in any 2-days with a 7-day period.
- Package Price: 1, 650 HKD/stay
- Enchanted Garden Restaurant Breakfast Character Buffet
- from 7:30-9:00AM / 9:30 – 11:00 AM)
- Package Price: 696 HKD for 2
VIEW FROM THE ROOM
* A separate post will be dedicated for the Enchanted Garden Character Buffet.
On our second day at the hotel, a typhoon hit the island and the theme park was closed for safety measures so we had no choice but to stay at the hotel and just rest or in other words – eat and sleep in. At first, we thought “awwww! it’s gonna be a waste!” But then we thought…Hey! we’re in a five-star resort hotel and this is probably the safest place to be while there’s a typhoon on the island so why the long face? So ayun, I hit the gym, watched TV and had a good nap after. 🙂
If I were to describe our experience at the Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel, my word of choice will be IMPECCABLE. We love everything!!!
- It was easy and straight-forward.
- No long queues.
- We booked online but paid upon arrival. We paid for our entire stay upfront
- this is great since the hotel won’t hold additional amount from your CC anymore.
- Express Check out is also available.
Every staff was attentive, courteous, friendly and most of all, we felt really taken care of. 🙂
- Any resort-type hotel will always mean a higher price than your regular hotel so it’s a given that the rate at any Disneyland hotel will mean $$$.
Will you go back to stay next time you visit the city?
- Yes! But we want to try the other hotels!
Will you recommend it?
- Definitely! Whether you’re a family, group of friends or a couple. It’s worth it.
For an average person/family, a trip to Disneyland is something that you plan ahead of time because you need to save and prepare, unless of course, you have the resources available to book out of the blue, you know what I mean… 😀 Let’s state the obvious here – It’s gonna be costly than you’re regular trip but if you’re after the full Disney experience, I say it’s worth every penny.
Hong Kong Disneyland Resort is only a 30-minute ride from the following MTR stations: - Hong Kong International Airport MTR Station (Transfer at Tsing Yi Station and transfer to Sunny Bay Station) - MTR Kowloon Station - MTR Hong Kong Station
Now, of course, you can always choose to book a hotel outside the island and there’s a train from the city going to the Disneyland Resort. Unfortunately, I don’t have the details of the MTR’s last trip going to MTR Hong Kong station but here’s a list of thing/s to consider when booked outside Disneyland:
- The final show Disney’s Paint The Night Parade ends at around 9:45 PM.
- Shuttle services are available to pick up the guests and send them to their respective Disney hotels.
- If you’re booked outside the island, travel time is roughly 1 hour or so from the Resort.