From the moment I spot Mickey’s ears on the signboard along the highway (sa highway pa lang, besh!) I’m already wearing a huge smile on my face. So imagine when we reached the hotel… The French doors opened and my mouth was left hanging because I can’t believe that we’re in Mickey Mouse’s mansion. Gahhhhh!!!
Escape to a lavish Victorian palace nestled along the shores of the South China Sea.Savor exquisite dining from around the globe, lounge the day away with a cocktail poolside or explore a garden maze in the shape of Mickey Mouse…this architectural marvel combines the splendor of a vintage seaside resort with the magic of Disney.
HOW TO GET HERE:
From the Hong Kong International Airport, we took the blue taxi and it took us directly to the hotel.
- There are different ways to get to the hotel (Bus/Train/Taxi) but we opt for a cab because it’s the most convenient since we have luggages.
- TRAVEL TIME: around 15 minutes
- COST: 140 HKD ++
LADIES’ ROOM – LOBBY
ENCHANTED GARDEN RESTAURANT & BIBBIDI BOBBIDI BOUTIQUE
OTHER SERVICES AVAILABLE:
- Accessible ATM/Cash Machine
- 24-hour Currency Exchange Service
- Babysitting Service (for a fee)
- Bell Desk
- Business Center Services
- Dry Cleaning & Laundry
- Guest Services
- Electric Car Charging Stations
- In-Resort Transportation
- Limousine Service
- Lost & Found
- Luggage Transfer Service
- Mail Service & Package Shipping
- Services for Guests with Special Needs
- Limousine service
- Smoking Areas
- Complimentary shuttle service to Disneyland Theme Park
- Wi-Fi Access
Hotel Activities & Character Meetup at the Lobby
TAI CHI WITH GOOFY
Everyday the hotel got some fun activities for the kids & kid-at-heart like myself. For example, they have the Tai Chi with Goofy every (around) 9:15 am where everyone is welcome to join. Goofy will lead the stretching exercises and afterwards you can take a photo with him! 😀 I think they have different activities, depends on the Disney hotel where you stay.
A few times, we encountered other Disney characters at the lobby and they can accommodate photo session for a short period of time, preferably with kids.
HONG KONG DISNEYLAND HOTEL