It’s my first time to do first impressions with beauty products but I’m really excited for this new contour palette. So when it came in this afternoon, I decided to post my thoughts right away!
01 Light Medium
Designed to create a softly sculpted look in six steps, the Sculpt & Glow Palette features unique cream and powder formulas that add subtle definition and Natasha’s signature healthy-looking glow to all skin tones.
CREAMS & POWDERS
The palette is divided into two rows with 3 pans per finish. Each pan weighs 7 g.
- The top row has a plastic lid to cover the cream products while the
- bottom are for the powders.
Highlighting Cream (New)
- Smooth, creamy matte highlighter enriched with skin-strengthening botanicals
Contour Cream (New)
- Lightweight contour cream that blends seamlessly into skin
Face Glow Cream Shimmer
- Luminous, creamy highlighter with finely milled shimmer
Japanese Pressed Powder (New)
- Soft-focus setting powder that blurs imperfections and enhances skin tone
Contour Sculpting Powder
- Natural-looking contour powder to shape and define
All Over Glow Shimmer in Powder
- Velvety highlighting powder for a fresh, dewy glow
HOW TO USE
- Apply the Highlighting Cream to the high points of your face to lift, accentuate, and neutralize redness.
- Dust the Japanese Powder over your T-zone to keep oil at bay, or use it to bake your concealer without a dry, cakey finish.
- Sweep the Contour Cream below your cheekbones and blend with a damp makeup sponge for sheer, natural definition.
- Set and blend your contours with the Contour Sculpting Powder.
- Dab the Face Glow Cream Shimmer to the cheekbones, cupid’s bow, and brow bones.
- Set your highlight with the All Over Glow Shimmer in Powder for long-lasting radiance.
Here is a quick look at how the product looks on my face. I only applied a tiny amount of tinted moisturiser & dabbed some concealer under my eyes, nothing else.
When I was doing the swatches & shared it on my IG story, I posted that I wasn’t quite sure about the powder products and I’ll admit that I didn’t realise that there was a Japanese Powder that serves as a setting powder so now, I know. I was too excited to actually read the entire box, so my apologies. 😀
But overall, I like the finish of this palette. It wasn’t too dark, looks very natural & subtle. This is something that you can use every day and people won’t notice that it’s makeup.
Only the highlight powder (All Over Glow Shimmer) has the ND’s signature, flowery scent.
The only thing that I can comment on is the packaging.
The palette itself is sturdy, has a good weight so it’s not flimsy. And yes, it’s lovely & shiny & rose gold but because of the shiny finish, it’s easy to get dirty because your fingerprints will be all over it. I think I’ve cleaned my palette a lot since I started playing with it this afternoon. Other than that, I’m happy.
By the way, this baby is available in 2 shades:
- Light Medium
- Medium Dark
This product is paraben-free and cruelty-free and it’s made in Italy.
- The palette is sold at 89 USD
Where to Buy:
So that’s all for now and I’ll see you in my next post!