After my first review on Fraise Bonbon, here’s another set of shades from Jouer lip creme collection.
SWATCHES & COMPARISONS
*please note that due to the difference in undertones, the shades may look brighter or darker to different people.
For your reference here are my shades:
NC25 (MAC Pro Longwear Foundation) / 1.5 (MAC Matchmaster) Y225 (MUFE Ultra HD) / Light 4 Deauville (NARS All Day Luminous Weightless Foundation)
Described as a warm brick red with a matte finish. This shade has a hint of brown tones , similar to red clay bricks.
Described as a cool deep red with a matte finish. If you will compare this with Fraise Bonbon, Cabernet is darker.
- Feels light on the lips and it gives a velvety feel once it completely dries on your lips.
- These two shades are pigmented and opaque, unlike the Fraise Bonbon.
- 1 to 2 (max) coats will be enough.
Berry’s Beauty Tip:
If you find that it too thick for your liking, you can fill your lips with a lip liner and apply the liquid lipstick on top.
- It has a cake batter scent that is very similar to Kylie Jenner’s liquid lipstick. This is more of a personal preference and I really don’t like it.
- It is not completely transfer-proof.